Perfect Praise Baby Classes~ our program for babies from twelve weeks to strong walkers…
Our Class Times:
- Our Perfect Praise Baby classes meet on Friday 9:30 a.m.
- If you need afternoon or evening classes, you may join a Tots 'n Time Class. Call the office to check on availability of openings.
- Researchers note that gently bouncing your baby enhances their academic function, actually wiring their brain for higher function, for the rest of their life.
- Eight month old babies have more neural cells seeking paths to wire than any age of an individual.
- If you have a seven-year old and a young baby and can only place one of them into a musical program, you should place the baby if you are seeking brain function enhancement.
- Our tracking system shows that children, who enrolled in our program as a Perfect Praise Baby and completed our program at age seven, are WAY ahead of their peers in academics, musicianship, performing skills and confidence.
- Early music does work!
- Our Perfect Praise Baby class meets once a week for thirty minutes in an on-going format.
- Class time activities include lap bounces, bells, egg shakers, finger drums, spacial reasoning activities at the keyboard with puppets, worship dances, traditional and original songs and more.
- Application Fee: a $30, non-refundable application fee is due at the time of enrollment. This fee is discounted for the 2nd and 3rd family members to $15.00 per child. Since this fee holds your space, resulting in that others are turned away, it is not refundable for any reason.
- Tuition Fee: The Perfect Praise Baby tuition is $40 per month due the first of each month.
- Performance Fee: Our Performance Fee varies by events and is between $25 and $40, charged twice each year, the month before each event. All ECM students, age six months and up are charged our Performance Fee, whether you are able to attend our events or not.
- Materials: Our Perfect Praise Baby classes use our Perfect Praise Baby Material Kit. This kit retails for $65.00 plus tax. this is the only material fee that you will have until your child progresses into our Tots 'n Time classroom. For this fee, you will receive: a canvas, embroidered book bag, a supplemental notebook, an attendance sticker book, one egg shaker, one maraquita, one scarf, the Perfect Praise Baby Book and CD. The CD contains over 65 minutes of split track songs for home use.
- Our Perfect Praise Baby classes are on-going, requiring a one-month advance written termination notice.
- Termination must be received before the first day of your last month.
- A signature is required to withdraw from our programs.
- Once you are enrolled, you are charged for monthly tuition and a place is reserved for your child until we receive the signed, written termination notice, regardless of whether or not you attend classes.
- We ask that you establlish your tuition account as an Auto Account with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover debit or credit card. It is easy and safe for you and easy for us! A Payment Security Form will be completed at the Partner Workshop. For more information call our Accounts Secretary at (256) 682-2131.
- Call the office to check on availability. (256) 348-6634 or (256) 682-2131.
- You may lock your spot in by phone with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover for the $30 application fee.
- Or your may print off an Early Childhood Music application from this site and bring it along with a check made payable to Early Childhood Music to AB Stephens Music (Huntsville).
- Or you may mail a completed application and the $30 Application Fee to our office at P.O. Box 18008 Huntsville, AL 35804.
- We cannot hold you a space in class until one of these steps has been taken.