You will love our curriculum for 3 and 4 year olds.
Children this age love to learn; they are like little sponges that soak up everything around them.
Our Early Childhood Music curriculum teaches children a lot about music. Yet, it is fun and fast-paced!
Your child will learn:
- How to read quarter notes, half notes, whole notes and dotted half notes.
- How to draw theses note values on their staff whiteboard and to play in rhythm ensembles read off a drum track.
- How to draw these values on their staff white boards on do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, and high do.
- How to listen to a musical pattern sung in solfege and sing it back, without any hints!
- How to play these note values at the keyboard, first with their right hand pointer and then with five-finger position.