How to Enroll in Our Early Childhood Music Classes
with our On-Line Application
1. The class times that we offer are listed on our website under Local Classes. Availability of openings are not given on the site, as this information can change daily.
So please call (256) 348-6634 to check on availability of openings for the class times that meet your scheduling needs. If there is not answer please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we are able. You can also send a text to this number.
2. Select the appropriate application below:
- Click here to download the Early Childhood Music Application. for the Perfect Praise Baby, Tots ‘n Time and Music ‘n Motion Classes and Pre Kids ‘n Keys (Babies to age 5 years).
- Click here to download the Kids ‘n Keys Session Application. for children ages 6 and up.
- Click here to download our Music Application for Children with Special Learning Needs (Music4Me). Also check out our autism website at: www.musichelpsautism.com.
- Click here to download the General Music Application
3. Down load it and save it to your hard drive. If you do not do this step the application will come through blank! Your computer may provide a picture or a SHARE IT button. Once it is saved on your hard drive, email it just like every other type of attachment.
4. Secure your space with the PayPal option in this window. New student application fee is $30.00. Second family discounted application fee is $15.00. (If you do not desire to use PayPal, its no problem. We will contact you to get your credit card or debit card information by phone upon receiving your application.)
5. Attach your application in an email with the following items:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Application
- In the body of the email please list first and second choice for class times.
6. Our staff will phone you (usually within 24 hours) to acknowledge receipt of your application and fee. At this point, your application is binding and your application fee is not refunded for any reason, as others may be turned away. Your space in class is secured and a start date will be set after you attend the next Partner Workshop Orientation meeting.
If you have questions please call Mrs. Denie Riggs at (256) 348-6634 or email Mrs. Denie at MsDenie@earlychildhoodmusic.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to Early Childhood Music!